TR-10i/TR-10 Speakerphone for Skype
- Will TR-10i only work with iChat? Is it possible to use TR-10i with other Internet communication or conferencing software?
- How is TR-10i powered? Does it require batteries?
- How is TR-10i different from other Internet VoIP phones?
- I see two options for TR-10 audio input: microphone and external line connector.
- The buttons/dial keys do not work.
- The microphone doesn't work in speakerphone mode, though it works in handset mode.
- I can hardly hear the person I am speaking to. Do I need to make some changes to the settings?
- How is TR-10i able to provide unlimited recording time, which is a feature of its recording function? What is the process involved in recording the conversations?
- I've downloaded the Mac software, yet when I go under the "About" section of the IPEVO Control Center, it shows a version different from what I saw on the web.
- How do I use my TR-10i with Xlite, iTunes, or other non-iLife programs? Will the buttons work?
- Can I use TR-10i in non-Skype applications?
- What is the range of the microphone?
- What Operating Systems are compatible with TR-10/i?
- What is the difference between one-way and two-way sound recording?