Interactive Whiteboard System
- I have both the old version (long pen) and new version (short pen) of IW2 and accidentally mixed the Wireless Receivers up. How do I know which Wireless Receiver is for which?
- I am using the IW2 Wireless Interactive Whiteboard System with my computer and then projecting it to a TV, how can I power on the Sensor Cam?
- Can I use IS-01’s Interactive Pen as one of the multiple pens for IW2?
- I have downloaded and installed the latest IW Driver and Annotator software, yet I am still not able to use multiple pens on my IW2.
- The cursor on my screen is jumping around abnormally when I am not using the Interactive Pen. The issue does not go away even after taking out the batteries.
- The red light coming from the Interactive Pen's tip keeps flickering and the pen trace continually breaks when I write or draw with it.
- ★ Can I use IS-01 with my own software instead of IPEVO Annotator?
- I am setting up the IS-01 for the first time on my Mac. I have the IS-01 Driver installed and the Sensor Cam connected, but when I press on the Calibration app, there is no response.
- Can I use IS-01 with TV/Flatscreen/Monitor besides Projector?
- I cannot play PowerPoint or Keynote slide while using Annotator on Mac.
- My Chrome detects the download as malware, is that true?
- How does IS-01 different from conventional interactive whiteboard?
Can't find the answer? We've got you covered.
We answer most emails within 24 hours on business days. If you do not see our reply, please check your spam filter and add email@example.com to the whitelist.