- How can I reduce the lag in my image feed?
- There's no image feed from my document camera. What's going on?
- How can I save my camera settings?
- How do I set the resolution for recording videos?
- I don't want Visualizer to ask me where I want to save every time I take a picture or video. How do I set a default folder?
- How to use IW2 on Chromebook with IPEVO Whiteboard (for Chromebook)
- I cannot access certain functions of the app using IW2’s Interactive Pen, such as choosing the image to be imported or choosing the file location to export my annotated content.
- I am done with my annotations. And I took a snapshot of the annotated content using the Snapshot function. Where is the snapshot being saved to?
- I do not have an IW2. Can I still use IPEVO Whiteboard for Chromebook?
- Can I annotate on my Chromebook’s desktop?
- What is IPEVO Whiteboard for Chromebook?
- Learn to fully elaborate the functions in the Drawing Mode of IPEVO Annotator through this video
- How do I choose the audio setting for Annotator v18.104.22.168 (Windows version) so that I can successfully use the screen recording feature to record both the audio and onscreen activities?
- I cannot play PowerPoint or Keynote slide while using Annotator on Mac.
- My Chrome detects the download as malware, is that true?
Can't find the answer? We've got you covered.
We answer most emails within 24 hours on business days. If you do not see our reply, please check your spam filter and add firstname.lastname@example.org to the whitelist.