When opening Visualizer for the first time, your iPad should ask you whether or not you will allow the app to access your Photos. If you denied access or didn't see the notification on accident, you can manually allow Photo access by following the steps below:
- Make sure Visualizer is not running
- Go into your iPad's Settings
- Scroll down until you find 'Visualizer' and tap to access its settings
- Tap 'Photos'
- Tap 'Read and Write' and a check should appear next to it
- You can now open Visualizer and all snapshots should save directly into your Camera Roll