The following instructions are intended for people who want to use S0-20 in an environment with no available wireless network.
You need to have the following items:
- A computer with Wi-Fi capability (through a built-in or external wireless adapter)
- An Internet connection to your computer (through Ethernet or wireless adapter)
- The S0-20
Follow these steps:
- Download the manager program for your computer's wireless adapter (example:Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Connection Utility)
- Enable "Internet Connection Sharing"
- Add a new profiles for Ad-Hoc
- Use this Ad-Hoc mode to connect between your computer and S0-20