There is a known compatibility issue with some of the wireless routers on the market. Here are some suggestions for resolving it.
- Upgrade your S0-20 firmware.
- Avoid 802.11-n. S0-20 is compatible only with 802.11 b/g. If your 802.11-n router can force itself to select 802.11 b/g, please do so and see if it connects to your S0-20.
- If you are experiencing difficulty in connecting to your wireless network using DHCP (dynamic IP), please try adding the network manually (fixed IP):
Go to Menu > Settings > Network > Preferred networks > Options > Add network manually.
- Select WPA or WPA2 as the security encryption, not WEP.
If the connection problem persists, please contact IPEVO’s customer service for further assistance. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and provide us with the following information:
- A brief outline of the connection problem
- The wireless router manufacturer and model (example: D-Link DIR-xxx)
- Wireless mode (802.11a/b/g/n - avoid 802.11-n only settings)
- Security mode (WEP, WPA, WPA2, etc.)
- Encryption (TKIP, AES)
- Details of firewall configured in your wireless router, if applicable