Please check the following:
1. The speaker is on Mute. Please check your Computer or iDevice settings to make sure you have not selected mute.
2. The person you are calling has their microphone on mute. Please ask them to unmute their microphone.
3. The speaker volume is set too low, please increase the volume. You can do this by turning the Green knob clockwise or by adjusting the volume on your Computer/iDevice.
4. The person you are calling has their microphone sensitivity set to low. Please ask them to set their microphone sensitivity to high.
5. Make sure you have selected VX-1’s speaker as the active speaker in your software or application (PC/Mac only).