Check the following:
- Disconnect all other image-related peripherals (webcam, image projector, and so on).
- If your computer has a built-in webcam, try disabling it (or set Ziggi-HD on a higher priority).
- Do not insert a USB hub in between Ziggi-HD and your computer.
- Open Skype and select Ziggi-HD as the webcam. See if you can view the image.
- Turn Presenter software off, reconnect Ziggi-HD to your computer, and then launch Presenter software again. For some applications, the webcam needs to be activated beforehand.
- (Windows) Make sure your computer's display adapter driver has no problem. Open the Control Panel and go to System > Hardware > Device Manager. If the Device Manager indicates that the display adapter driver is having a problem (even if it seems to work fine), please reinstall it.
- (Mac) Update the Presenter software to the latest version.
If the above still does not help, please contact us at email@example.com with the following pieces of information and a description of your problem:
- Operating system version
- Whether you are using a 32 bit or 64 bit operating system
If possible, please send more details by using the following methods:
- Windows: run "msinfo32" in the command entry. Your computer's system information will appear. Save the information from File > Save to menu and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Macintosh: Select Apple icon > About this Mac menu. Click "More Info..." button and save the system information from File > Save As... and send the file to email@example.com.