Please follow the steps below to setup Wireless Presentation System (WPS) to join your current Wi-Fi connection:
- Please make sure WPS is powered up and connected to your computer. If not, please refer to the Quick Start Guide to set WPS up.
- Launch your browser to access the WPS control panel. If your browser does not auto connect to the control panel please enter the ip shown on the WPS screen on to your browser to access the WPS control panel. (Default IP: 192.168.100.10)
- Log in with your User Name and Password. (Default Password: admin)
- Click on Network Setup to access the internet settings page.
- Under AP Client section, enable the "Connect to Existing AP" function, then enter the SSID (case sensitive) of the wifi connection you wish WPS to connect to, along with the password and other information if needed.
- Click Apply to save and restart WPS. Once WPS is restarted, it will connect to the Wi-Fi connection you have entered.
- Once WPS is done restarting, connect your computer to WPS but not your internet Wi-Fi network to access the WPS and your internet connection simultaneously!